Osara Health is a digital health company that empowers people and organizations affected by cancer to thrive. We build coaching support programs and technology designed to support those who may be living with cancer or caring for someone with cancer.
We are seeking our VP of Business Development (US), who will lead our go-to-market entry and sales in the US employer and insurer market. This includes developing and executing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities and establishing relationships with key customers. You will be the US Business Development team’s first hire and team leader, with the opportunity to grow a team around you as we scale.
We work together remotely and value cross-team collaboration. The role is remote while we build our US presence.
To learn more about our company and our team, visit our About Us
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of senior sales experience selling digital health products in the US employer/insurer market, managing sales hands-on from start to finish
- Deep understanding of the sales process, including lead generation, qualification and closing
- Extensive knowledge of US insurance and employee-benefits products/services
- Experience leading and growing sales teams
- Pre-existing relationships with employers, brokers and payers
- Employee share option scheme
- Established remote-first working culture
- Be a part of fast-growing company making a major impact in healthcare, improving the lives of people living with cancer or caring for someone with cancer
- 8 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Flexible working arrangements
- 20 Days of PTO plus 1 Wellbeing Day per year in addition to 8 Holidays
- $500 annual budget for professional development
- Monthly stipend for health, dental and vision insurance
Why Osara Health?
- Great team and company culture (close-knit team members who are all down to earth, hard working and kind!)
- You get to contribute to a start-up with a social purpose
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Values-driven and transparent culture
About Osara Health
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Osara Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by commonwealth laws.
Osara Health was founded in 2015 by cancer specialists to transform the experience of living with cancer. We build support programs and technology designed to support and empower people impacted by cancer.
We believe strongly in the power that positive healthy behaviors can have on clinical outcomes, which is why we aspire to be the leaders in behavior change.
Osara Health is trusted by participants, employers and insurers and across Australia, New Zealand, and the US
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please apply by heading here
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Osara Health Team