Osara Health (previously CancerAid) is an Australian digital health company that empowers people and organisations affected by cancer to thrive. We build coaching support programs and technology designed to support those who may be living with cancer or caring for someone with cancer.
We are seeking an innovative and detail-oriented Mobile Developer, who is experienced in developing cross platform applications using the Flutter framework. Someone who is passionate about writing code, solving technical problems and taking up full ownership of the app development.
This is a greenfield development opportunity and you will work closely with our clinical and product teams, as well as other Software Engineers to develop our new mobile application.
To learn more about our company and our team, visit our About Us Page.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Flutter development, or equivalent native development experience with recent commercial experience in Flutter.
- Experience in developing a mobile application from the ground up.
- An eye for detail with the ability to translate design specs into high quality and responsive UI code.
- Comfortable with automated testing, debugging, performance tuning and reliability.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work closely with product owners, UX designers and backend developers.
- Experienced with third party libraries and APIs integrations.
- HealthKit and Google Fit experience.
- Experience working with AWS Amplify or Cognito.
- Employee share option scheme
- Established remote-first working culture
- Be a part of fast-growing company making a major impact in healthcare, improving the lives of people impacted by cancer
- 8 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
Why Osara Health?
- Great team and company culture (close-knit team members who are all down to earth, hard working and kind!)
- You get to contribute to a start-up with a social purpose
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
About Osara Health (previously CancerAid)
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Osara Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by commonwealth laws.
Osara Health was founded in 2015 by cancer specialists to transform the experience of living with cancer. We build support programs and technology designed to support and empower people impacted by cancer.
We believe strongly in the power that positive healthy behaviours can have on clinical outcomes, which is why we aspire to be the leaders in behaviour change.
Osara Health is trusted by participants, employers and insurers and across Australia, New Zealand, and the US.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Osara Health Team