Powered by individuals driven to take action
- We’re a diverse and inclusive team passionate about transforming cancer care.
- We are innovative and move fast - fresh ideas are welcomed and actioned.
- We’re ready to simplify a complex, overwhelming problem and need people ready to make a change to join us on the mission.
- Finally, transforming the outcomes for patients is our North Star. We are all here to do something meaningful that changes what it’s like to be impacted by cancer.
We are committed to data security.
We speak from the heart.
We are committed to a culture that welcomes, respects and values.
We trust openly and honestly.
We do the right thing when no one is watching.
We harness innovation to achieve better health results.
We operate an evidence first approach.
Life at Osara
- Remote first - we’re happy for you to work where you’re most comfortable.
- Professional development opportunities and learning opportunities from doctors, cancer specialists, operations experts and many, many more.
- Three additional wellbeing days each year for you to use as you wish.
A note to job applicants.
To ensure the legitimacy of job advertisements, they will always be posted here.
If you come across a job advertisement for Osara Health on a third-party site but cannot find it listed here, kindly get in touch with us to report it at email@example.com.